Marketing and Office Administrator
9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday (35 hours per week)
We’re looking for a hard-working, efficient office/marketing administrator to join our team. The role will encompass a blend of regular marketing, bookkeeping, HR and office duties. You must have at least three years’ office experience.
• Assist in the management and upload of the company’s social media feeds and blog articles
• Post pre-written blogs and social media feeds and updating website content for clients
• Source data lists and other items for marketing campaigns
• Collate and send marketing campaigns
• Manage image library and source suitable imagery for marketing activities
• Resize images for use on different digital mediums
• Create HTML emails using an easy to use email marketing tool
• Run monthly client SEO reports on behalf of our account managers
• Chase customer orders by telephone and email
• Liaise with graphic designers, printers, web designers and editors regarding client and company work
• Proofread content written by the company’s copywriter and account managers
• Assist with the organisation of events
• Request testimonials from clients
• Bookkeeping duties such as scanning expense receipts and uploading invoices to the accounts system
• Raising client invoices
• Adding forecasting figures into account system
• Keep HR system up-to-date with holidays
• Ensure digital folders and documents are correctly filed
• Answer office telephone
• Help keep the office neat and tidy
You’ll be an expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have used Microsoft Outlook.
Excellent spelling and grammar is essential. Previous use of Mailchimp, InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress would be advantageous. Using your common sense and listening skills, you’ll be able to organise you own workload.
Initially a 6 month contract, extended if Brevity is happy with your performance and delivery.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you feel you should be considered for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org