Brevity expands their sales & marketing team in Basingstoke
Brevity Marketing welcomes Rebecca Muir to their team, joining as Sales & Marketing Development Manager.
Rebecca has a variety of skills. Telemarketing/sales campaigns, email marketing, blogging! Along with CRM/database management, social media marketing, proof reading, event management – exhibitions/networking.
In her last position she provided mainly telemarketing services including:
• Lead Generation – contacting prospects and gathering intelligence, utilising core skills of open questioning, overcoming objections and closing calls
• Appointment Setting – arranging qualified appointments
• Market Research – intelligent findings to enable understanding of customer base
• Database Building & Development – building and upgrading databases and ensuring customer data is kept right up to date
• Providing telephone communication with existing and potential customers to meet sales targets
• Planning and implementing sales and telemarketing campaigns to meet client objectives
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients at senior decision-making level
Prior to the above position, Rebecca worked in IT. Most recently, for an IT reseller. This was a telesales position selling hardware to corporate blue chip companies. She also attended external meetings with end users and was a Product Specialist for Barracuda Networks, successfully selling back up, website security, network security, content security and access control.
She also spent several years in telesales working for a couple of IT distributors and manufacturers.
Rebecca joins the four strong Brevity team already comprising Rosanna Godfrey, Janine Hainey and Kaia Vincent.
Brevity Marketing offers business development and marketing in Basingstoke. Contact Rebecca today to discuss your telemarketing or business development needs email@example.com –Tel: 01256 536 000