As well as being highly knowledgeable about the job market, the team at Wote Street are excellent listeners and keen problem solvers who keep their eyes firmly on the horizon when it comes to placing their clients in the best possible roles. They’ve not only honed these skills through their many years as recruitment consultants – their previous jobs and outside interests have played an important part, too.
Here’s how we drew on this to create a new ‘Meet the Team page that would give visitors absolute confidence in Wote Street People’s professionalism whilst still allowing their personalities to shine through. We:
- reviewed personality profiles and conducted informal interviews to gather fresh, alternative facts about each team member e.g. What did you want to be when you grew up? What would your superpower be? What’s your morning theme song?
- used this information to write their stories, bypassing ‘same old’ corporate speak to reveal the human side to recruiters that all job hunters are searching for
- set up and managed a photoshoot to depict each member of the team in a quirky way, based on their background e.g. Yachtmaster, wannabe mad scientist, former chef
- edited images post-shoot, using Photoshop
- created and published web pages featuring the new images and copy